Monday, August 13, 2007

SKINNY v. WIDE

Check out this great feature in September's Elle magazine! Whether it's skinny or wide, make them high (waisted)...

The great debate continues...which do you prefer?

Consult this directory to find the perfect pair of wide-leg jeans and this one for fab skinny jeans. I'm a fan of both. I live in my Miss Sixty zipper-ankle skinny jeans (purchased--but not worn--before the skinny jean boom; circa June 2005 from NY's Century 21...I just had a feeling!). My recently purchased 7 for all mankind "Ginger" jeans are giving them a run for their money though!

Eve rocks a hot pair of high-waisted skinny jeans; while Keira takes a stroll in a wide leg version...

Thanks to Freud Communications for the article preview!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, love it. I think I'm going wide for fall though.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Tasha! I really like the wide-leg Ginger jeans...they're very flattering (high waisted--but not ridiculously high)...Grey Ant also makes some nice ones. Good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...