Thursday, June 07, 2007

SEEN IN NY: MOCHA CHOCO LATA YA YA...

... or is it caramel, camel, toffee or coffee? This is clearly the color and style of bag for the summer!

anxious shoppers on line outside of Diane von Furstenberg sample sale...

I went to the Diane von Furstenberg sample sale a couple of days ago, where I joined a massive line for the pleasure of rummaging through hundreds, maybe thousands, of dresses, coats, bathing suits and shirts in very close quarters with lots of other eager shoppers! It was well worth it though...I was able to come away with a few wrap dresses all for the price of one. Thanks to Claire of The Fashion Bomb for putting me on! Check out my coffee colored bag picks below and be sure to check out The B-Life for additional summer it bags!


L to R: Marc Jacobs' "Karen" leather frame bag $1,050.00 at net-a-porter; TopShop's oversize slouch bag £100; Rafe New York Jane St. "Kate" large hobo bag on bag, borrow or steal (love this site!); and Asos' sexy cut shopper £15.00!

There's still time to catch the sale...the last day is tomorrow--Friday, June 8th, 9am-3pm!

Diane von Furstenberg Sample Sale
260 Fifth Avenue
Between 28th and 29th Streets
New York, NY
Get there early and be prepared to wait!

2 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I've never been to a sample sale, I've always wanted to though. I love all the bags you picked out

Unknown said...

Thanks jennifer! How is it down under? 'Holla at us if you come to NY and we'll be sure to find a sample sale for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...