Friday, June 22, 2007

ROBERTO CAVALLI + H&M

H&M's latest guest designer is none other than Roberto Cavalli! I'm loving this new trend of pairing high fashion--and ordinarily unattainable designs--with mass retail!!! I can't wait to see the result of this fantastic pairing...H&M is still among my favorite retailers and I love Cavalli's uabashedly sexy asesthetic!



"As the first Italian designer in the history of H&M, I enthusiastically welcomed this invitation, proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. H&M is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams"- Roberto Cavalli


The line is due out November 8th, but in the meantime, check out the press release, and click here to see a video interview of Cavalli and H&M's head designer, Margareta van den Bosch--it's a wonderful preview of things to come!

Click on the link below for vintage Style Collaborations posts and click here to check out H&M and Viktor and Rolf pairing!

1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the ads with kate moss, it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...