Tuesday, November 07, 2006

SAVE THE WORLD...OR YOUR WARDROBE

It occurred to me that more and more people are becoming socially conscious. I am all for saving the world, the orphans in Malawi or the little kitty down the street, but must one's wardrobe suffer? I believe the answer is NO!!!!

Some people believe that their good deeds will outweigh their bad taste in clothes and a dowdy appearance. I am here to tell you it doesn't. I ask, why cant both variables work together? Must one suffer for the other?

So I challenge you...The next time you donate to charity, run a marathon for a worthy cause, or adopt that orphan from Malawi, ask yourself...am I putting my best fashion foot forward? It takes nothing away from your good deed if you look spectacular. It only adds to how in tune and well rounded you are.

Take it from the celebs who do well and their wardrobes never suffer.


Angelina at United Nations Gala...... Returning from Tokyo........

Oprah at a benefit bash......

These are all simple looks we can replicate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...