Saturday, November 25, 2006

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

The American Music Awards went down last Tuesday. I missed the show, but that wont stop me from putting in my two cents!

Best Dressed: Promiscuous Girl!


Nelly gives Queen Bey a run for her money! I love everything about this ensemble, from the bangs to the shoes!
Beyonce always manages to get it right, her dress can stand a bit of ironing though! It's all in the details hun...

Honorable Mention:

Paris really surprised me with this one...keep up the good work!

Gold Fever: Katharine McPhee and Bey clearly got the memo!






Get your version of Beyonce's dress from Max Mara:



Worst Dressed: "Why are you dressed so scary?"

What is Gwen 'tryna do here? She done had a baby then went and lost her damn mind. She looks like a Versace ad gone wrong. Poor Gavin.

Now, Jamie looks good from the neck down to the waist, and i really do just mean to the waist...stop looking about a quarter inch after that last button...He loses me with those white pants--what's up with the extra material on his jacket?!?!

Ambivalent:

The Pussycat Dolls generally suffer from the same style schizophrenia that's afflicting Danity Kane, they can never manage to look in sync AND different...they look better than usual here: black, white and red all over--boring!

E for Effort:

I'm not loving this look, but it's better than nothing...I mean, she IS going through a divorce and simultaneously making her comeback album, not to mention she just gave birth to two children in two years...I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not really feeling your promiscuous girl's outfit. That dress if fug. The cut, the simplicity, the hair. That should be work to dinner on a weds.

Bey is dragging several plastic bags around her ankles.

Loves Paris' get up tho.

Anonymous said...

i disagree, i love the promiscuous girls outfit. I love them even more as a group.

Paris' and Beyonce are hott!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...