Friday, February 13, 2009

MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK: FALL 2009 COLLECTIONS . . .

Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is here! Are you psyched to see the collections?

Of course, I'm bummed that I wont be able to actually sit under the tents (or for that matter, just be in and around NYC during Fashion Week) this time around, but I'll still keep an eye out for you. Some good friends are going to view the Vivienne Tam collection in my place, so I'll be sure to share their thoughts and pictures with you.

I plan to be at Bryant Park for the Spring 2010 collections, especially because, after 15 years, that will be the last time the park will play host to New York Fashion Week. Starting in 2010, Fashion Week's new home will be at Lincoln Center.

Designers are miffed about the move, given that it's so far from fashion row and the garment district, but Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the Council of Fashion Designers of America and IMG (who runs the show) agree that the designers will have much more space at Lincoln Center.

Click here for Fall 2009 New York Fashion Week Schedule.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...