Thursday, September 11, 2008

SPRING '09: PAMELLA ROLAND


One of my many favorites, this piece is rivaled only by the pink gingham concoction that came out right before. Swoon.
You guys! I have been sleeping on Pamella Roland, I cannot believe that I've never really paid attention to her before. I saw her show yesterday at Bryant Park (thanks Michelle!), and I am in love...seriously.
To borrow a phrase from a friend, her entire line--all of it--gave me everything! Every single outfit was top notch. From the color, to the detailing (y'all know I love ruffles), to the clean lines. It was simple and elegant, but also very in your face. She achieved the perfect balance of understated, yet not... Please keep a look out for Pamella. She's one to watch! Check out my personal pics of the show in the slide below, and please give me photo credit if you use the slide or photo;)

As you can see, the quality could be better, so check out some better pics of Pamella's show here.
Pamella's Spring '09 line was inspired by American artist, Ellsworth Kelly. The extensive 58 piece collection "embodies the bold color, geometric form, and sensuous lines of Kelly's work."
Look out for next post featuring celebs from Pamella Roland's front row in the tents! Click on the label below for vintage Fashion Week and Style Events posts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...