Tuesday, October 07, 2008

YES WE CAN!

And in a shocking display of partisanship, multiple designers at Paris Fashion Week showcased their love for Barack Obama...all up and down the runways!

Spring 2009 looks at Sonia Rykiel, left, and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac (peep the "yes" and "no" gloves).

This is why I love the French. Stay tuned for a post on CFDA certified gear--inspired by Obama, as well as a post showing off Michelle Obama's style. Clearly, I'm very biased; unashamedly so (and I still have love for Hillary--though that was tested earlier this year!). Be sure to vote this November.

Update: Check out Zandile's post, over at the Blay report, on Keds for Barack.

Source: NY Mag. Thanks for the tip, Dr. Deville!

7 comments:

Renae B. said...

these are FLY! i'd definitely rock these...:)

Unknown said...

bien sur, ma belle cherie...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the post!!! I just got two new tees in CA last week that I LOVE and I also just ordered the Diane von Furstenberg tote from his website :)

eclectik said...

Ugh...will they stop?

I like YOUR blog though

e.

WendyB said...

Great gloves!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

yes we did

Val said...

dope

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...