Tuesday, December 05, 2006

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS

The Billboard Music Awards went down last night. As usual, I didn't watch the show--who has the time?!?!?! Here are my two cents:



Best Dressed: Rihanna... though she can stand to benefit from the bangs discussed infra.


I'm a 'sucka for sexy!



Honorable Mention: Chris Brown looks great!




Worst Dressed: Vida and Fergie, why are you dressed so scary?



Yikes...she's livin' la Vida loca!





Not so delicious here, huh Fergie?





Ambivalent: I'm not loving these wigs (yet)...why so bouffant-ish? No matter Rihanna, I still think you should sport the bangs.






The aforementioned wigs 'kinda remind me of this look:






E for Effort: Please note that my comments pertaining to Mary's outfit are applicable only from her waist up!





This ensemble is classy, classic AND age appropriate! Mary looks Spectacular!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...