Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ARLENIS SOSA + H&M

A4

My love affair with H&M continues. Please indulge me while I share these fab photos of Arlenis Sosa modeling a selection of the retailer's Fall outfits and accessories. I came across these as I was conducting research for my latest project--more to come on that! These photos were featured in H&M's Fall 2012 trend update, photographed by Peter Gehrke, with art direction provided by Mikael Kangas. Designed with the working woman in mind, this sophisticated collection includes many of this season's trends: peplum is prominent, oxblood makes an appearance in the ruched long sleeved dress, a bedazzled Peter Pan collar is outstanding--all accessorized with chunky pumps in malachite green and a neutral taupe.

A5

Click on the "read more" below to see more pics! Click on the labels below for vintage Style Collaborations and H&M posts!





A7

A1

A6

A2


A3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...