Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: ESTÉE LAUDER NUTRITIOUS VITA-MINERAL LOOSE POWDER

Are you getting all of your vitamins? If not, check out Estée Lauder's nutrient rich makeup. Enriched with plenty of multi-vitamins and extracts from the super anti-oxidant, pomegranate, Estée Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose Powder makeup is perfect for the summer. It goes on light with a natural finish. The eco friendly powder contains SPF 15 and is available in a range of colors, from Intensity 1.0 to Intensity 6.0 (my shade).
I wore the powder for a while and was impressed with the ease of application. I highly recommend using the brush instead of the pad. My face was oil free, but certainly not ashen. The only issue was that I felt a constant need to reapply, because it felt and looked like I was barely wearing any makeup! No need to actually reapply. Enjoy wearing makeup without feeling like you are. This new product is available on Estée Lauder's website for $33.50. Get yours now and tell 'em I sent ya!
Pros: infused with plenty of nutrients--including vitamins A, C and E for free radical assaults; contains protective power of SPF 15; looks very natural and comes with a snazzy brush!
P.S. - I received a number of eco friendly products just in time for Earth Day; I'm still testing them out, so stay tuned for more reviews.
Click on the link below for vintage Product Reviews!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...