Thursday, May 17, 2007

HEADS UP, THUMBS DOWN!

I'm not sure how I feel about this trend. That's not true...actually, I'm quite sure how i feel about this one! I don't like it one bit! Ashley sports the turban-like headband, below, and that looks ok, but I'm not quite sure where Prada was going with this. Her turbans made their debut on the spring 2007 runway, but has only generated negative chatter...everywhere (even in the Jamaica Observer--I couldn't resist)!

Rachel Roy wore a turban to the Saks gala at the Met...she doesn't look half bad! Could it be that its 'cause she's Indian? Or maybe just because she's fabulous? Personally, I can't avert my eyes from her shoes, so either which way....


... with respect to the turban, not a good look!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...