Tuesday, January 16, 2007

GOLDEN GLOBES

The Golden Globes went down last night and I actually watched the show!

Best Dressed: Best Actor Award Winner--Forest Whitaker! He and his wife Keisha were styled by Q! Go to Honey Magazine online to see my inaugural article about, and interview with, the styling guru!

Yes, you read it right! I'm so psyched to contribute to Honey Magazine, it's a dream come true!



If you know me, you know that I secretly want to post a picture of Beyonce (in her gold dress no less!) under this caption, but I don't want y'all to think I'm biased or anything!

Honorable Mention: America Ferrera...


...because she's cute and new and smart and she looks like she's the kind of person that brings out the best in people ... that's all way more important than great clothes! But her dress is hot too!


Worst Dressed: Jennifer, why are you dressed so scary???


WTF? I've got no words...

Ambivalent: Cameron Diaz. I think one would really love or hate this dress...I definitely feel a little bit of both...I'm glad that Cameron took the risk, but I think this would be better suited for Nicole Kidman!

Shrug, Yawn, Yay or Eh?

Check out previous coverage of awards shows by clicking the "Award Shows" label below, or click here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...