Thursday, October 01, 2009

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

It’s been a while . . .

This Summer I moved (back) to Philadelphia primarily because I accepted a new role as an associate in-house counsel at an investment company. It's now Fall and I can no longer hold on to the many excuses (moving, getting adjusted to a new job, finding an apartment, unpacking, etc.) that I used to delay blogging, working out, checking e-mail and generally fulfilling other obligations. I’ve accepted that there’s no time like the present to return to business as usual. While I was “gone” we’ve had NY Fashion Week, the launch of Gilt Fuse, the announcement of Sonia Rykiel for H&M, the release of The September Issue and Coco avant Chanel . . . all of the foregoing despite the financial crisis. Now that the equity markets are resurging (read: slight uptick, but we can be optimistic, right?) I can only imagine how many bigger and better fashion shows, movies and launches are to come!

Stay tuned, and, as usual, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...