Thursday, March 01, 2007

STYLESTAR: CURL-EASE

Curl-ease is the must-have beauty product for girls with curls!

The patented design is extraordinary, it really is a curl's best friend! The ultra thin, absorbent towel dries hair in a fraction of the time it takes to air dry or blow dry curly hair--all this while retaining enough moisture to set perfect curls!

Like most women, Curl-ease CEO and inventor, Zenda, found herself scheduling her life around her hair. Thankfully, she decided to do something about it. After years of perfecting her product, Zenda launched Curl-ease in 2005. Her company is now headquartered in Los Angeles, where she resides with her husband.


Get your own! Check out her website at curlease.com! Keep reading for my interview with Zenda!

StyleChile: when did you become interested in designing?
Zenda: I have been interested in designing for as long as I can remember. I’m that person that walks through a store and says “this is so cute, but it would look just better if it had this”. I save so many of my old clothes that have any potential “new cuteness” factor.

StyleChile: who were your fashion influences?
Zenda: I love classic looks – anything Jackie O or Audrey Hepburn wore inspires me.

StyleChile: how do you manage to stay fashionable?
Zenda: I manage to stay fashionable by mixing great classic pieces with trendier, often cheaper, pieces. I’m a big fan of investing in nice jeans, shoes, coats, suits, skirts that I can see wearing for some time. With trendier, “I must have this now”, pieces, my rule of thumb is to go to an inexpensive store and recreate the look I want. If you are wearing a gorgeous pair of jeans, that fit perfectly and a hot pair of shoes – does anyone really notice that you’re wearing a $5.99 tank top?


StyleChile: do you have any tips or words of advice for today's fun, fashionable, females?
Zenda: the best advice I can give is to try to make sure that everything you buy makes you feel like a million bucks - meaning, If you feel super confident when wearing it because YOU love the way it looks, you will definitely have that glow! Another important way to keep clothes looking great is by taking care of yourself. Your hair, skin and body are your best accessories – and you know they are truly one of a kind!

StyleChile: how do you stay inspired?
Zenda: I stay inspired by meeting interesting people, keeping an open mind and remembering that my life is truly incredible and my job is to translate that feeling into anything I create.


Curl-ease makes its debut in German InStyle!


For vintage stylestar posts, click here, or the label below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...